Outlook is an email client tool that is designed by the Microsoft for easy sending and receiving of emails. MS-Outlook like other email clients, permit users to download and upload emails or attachments, and users can also organize other information such as calendar dates, address book contacts and several tasks. Regardless of these amazing features, outlook users also faces some errors which prevent them from using outlook. In order to encounter those errors in an efficient manner, our Outlook Support team is always ready to help out the needy ones.
One error that occurs for some users when they send and receive emails is Outlook error 0x800ccc0f. This error code generally arises when Microsoft windows firewall blocks MS-outlook and server has suddenly terminated the connection. It can also take place when an SMTP based email is sent, then beside this error code a message is also displayed on the screen that says, “Your Server Has Unexpectedly Terminated the Connection”.
There are a number of ways to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f depending upon the reasons of occurrence of this error. To get easy and swift resolution of this error code, you need to dial Outlook Help Phone Number +1-888-777-2832 and take support from well-experienced professionals. Or you can follow the below mentioned steps to fix this error by your own.
Some important measures to get rid of Outlook error 0x800ccc0f are:
- Make sure your internet connection is in good health and functioning
- At times some Antivirus scans emails which hamper the incoming and outgoing of emails, so disable anti-virus software for outlook.
- Windows firewall is another tool that can prevent outlook to send/ receive emails. Switching the windows firewall off is another viable solution for this error code.
- In outlook increasing the server timeouts settings can avert this error code to come up.
- You can also try repairing damaged outlook PST files.
- In the end run outlook in safe mode to launch it without any add-ins.
Well, we ensure you that after following above mentioned tips you can easily get rid of Outlook error 0x800ccc0f. Due to any reason, if you are unable to tackle down this error, then we suggest you to take help from our Outlook Technical Support team members. Their problem solving approach is so good that, you can resolve this error within a quick succession of time.