In Outlook, when you compose an email then you can attach several files like docs, audios, videos, images, etc. Such an amazing feature is very helpful at the time of sending invoices of product purchases, acknowledgments to people, etc. Don’t you want to know more about this in detail? If so, then we recommend you to grab Outlook Customer Service. To grab this service, only you have to dial toll-free number and make connection with highly skilled professionals.
Similarly when you receive multiple attachments at once then managing them becomes a difficult task to perform. Individually opening, downloading and closing the attached files to the emails you receive is very time-consuming. In order to protect your time as well as headache, don’t you need to download all the attachments at the save time. Here, we will show you the way to download the entire list of attachments at once in Microsoft Outlook.
To save or download multiple attachments in Outlook on Windows OS you just need to follow the below stated steps. As these steps are described by the professionals of Outlook Support team members so, you don’t need to worry about the reliability of these steps.
Let’s begin the process:
- First-of-all, launch Outlook and enter your email id and password to open your outlook mail.
- Click on the message that has multiple attachments inside.
- Tap on the down arrow icon on the attachment file and then from the menu box click save all attachments.
- Now the “save all attachments” box would pop-up on the screen. Choose the attachments to download and then tap on Ok.
- Press and hold CTRL key and click the attachments for downloading specific attachments.
- In order to download a range of attachments at once, press and hold SHIFT key and at the same time click on the first attachment.
- Once you are done with selecting either a specific or all attachment files, then you can carry on for downloading all of them at once. Now, simply click Ok.
- Select a location or path to save the attachments and the click ok.
- Your multiple attachments will start to download all at once.
Clicking on every single email attachment files is an awfully boring job and sometimes it is frustrating too. The above steps will definitely help you to download multiple attachment files at once. On the other hand, if you are still unable to download multiple attachments, then we propose you to take Outlook Tech Support without any delay. By taking this support, you can get the desired solution which you are looking for couple of days or months.