If you receive an error with something went wrong error message while installing office 365 on your computer system, then it is definitely not fun trying to resolve this error. Sometimes, it can be very frustrating to get rid of the error code 1056-4. The professionals of Office 365 Help team are available to help you out in determining the steps. If there is another error code or if the install error message is different, then you may still try to perform the below mentioned instructions carefully.
Steps to uproot install Error 1056-4 in Office 365:
Generally, error code 1056-4 can crop up if your malware security or your firewall is meddlesome with the Office installation. Even, some of the proxy settings on your computer can be the reason behind this error. However, resolving of this error is not so difficult. By taking Office 365 Support you can easily eliminate this error.
Turn off the firewall temporarily:
Try temporarily turning off your firewall on your computer install office and turn the firewall back on. This will probably resolve the issue, if not then continue follow the below mentioned steps. These steps will assist you in understanding how to install office and uninstall/ repair office programs.
Learn how to Install an Office Program:
- Open Office 365 and sign into it by using your office user ID.
- From the top-right corner of the screen, click on settings and then go to office 365 settings.
- Tap on software which will open the office page.
- From this page, you need to choose your preferred language and then tap on install to start the installation of office 365 program.
Once the installation gets complete, you can use Office 365 easily and efficiently. Now, you need to follow the steps to repair an Office program.
Repairing an Office program:
- Click on the start button and then go to control panel
- Under the programs select programs and features.
- Tap on the Office program that you want to repair, and then tap Change
- Click Close and start using error free office application
Right now, the error code 1056-4 should be fixed. If the error is not fixed, it can be a very serious issue with your computer that is affecting your personal data and the Windows Operating System. You will have to chat with the experts of Microsoft 365 Support to get the problems fixed with very high priority. For sure, after taking their support you will get your error fixed within a stipulated time frame.