It's a gloomy fact of life that no Windows computer system performs flawlessly over time. Many of these issues are outside your control, but others can be initiated through user error. It doesn't matter how much uncomplicated Microsoft makes Windows with each following release, the glitches, problems and bugs will always be a part of it. But, with the Windows Support team associates you can easily resolve these issues within a short period of time.
If you’ve recently upgraded to Windows 10, then you’ll know that it’s a big enhancement on its predecessors and has some amazing features. However, like every other operating system, it is not so ideal and you will sometimes run into issues, one of them is not having space to install Windows update. Luckily, very few PC problems are devoid of a solution. Here, we have discussed the proper steps to fix this problem in an efficient manner.
Steps to fix not having space to install windows update
The manual method to increase or free up the space on your hard drive or SSD is to use the built in Disk Cleanup tool. As per the experts of Microsoft Windows Support team, this tool helps you to clean up enough space in which you can easily install windows update properly.
Let’s start the process of creating some free space in your hard drive.
- Click on the Start menu and go for All Programs section.
- Now, you need to select accessories and then system tools.
- From there you need to click on Disk cleanup.
- Under the files to delete heading, select which file types that you wish to eliminate.
- If you’re not certain about which file types you want to remove, then select each one at a time and read its description.
- Once you have selected the file types to delete then simply click OK.
You can also free up some space by manually uninstalling applications and archiving and eliminating large as well as old files, however, these processes will take much of your time. So, why don’t you try taking guidance from Windows Support Chat team? They will offer you some easy and quick methods by which you can easily free up some space to install windows update.