Microsoft introduced an outstanding application Microsoft support and recovery assistant for office 365. This application assists users to fix issues within office 365 applications like outlook, power BI and office by means of some simple steps. If you want more information about Microsoft support and recovery assistant application, then we suggest you to get united with the professionals of Office 365 Support. They have the proper knowledge about the Microsoft office 365 and its applications. So, you can ask any queries to them at anytime.
How Does Microsoft support and recovery assistant Work?
This application uses a set of predefined repair and recovery algorithm to eliminate problems in office 365. With this support and recovery assistant, most of the issues are automatically resolved. But, when it is unable to find a solution, then it provides a series of additional steps that you can take to fix your issue. However, if you encounter any issue while using it, then we recommend you to take assistance from the Office 365 Help team associates. They will guide you towards the correct path to fix your issues completely. But, before that why don’t we look at the steps to use Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant to resolve issues in Office 365.
How to make use of Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for resolving issues of Office 365
- First step you need to do is downloading and installing the Microsoft support and recovery assistant tool within your affected computer.
- After that launch the application.
- Choose the application that require troubleshooting
- From the list of problems, select the problem that you are facing
- Click on the yes when asked if this is the affected computer.
- To make the changes you need to log in your office 365 account.
- Wait for some time, unless assistant fix the issues.
- If the problem still persists, then you can choose advanced diagnostics from support and recovery assistant to fix the problem.
Hopefully, after trying these steps, you are able to use Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for resolving issues related to office 365. However, if it is unable to identify or fix the issue with your system, then get in touch with the Microsoft 365 Support professionals. They will provide you the best in class yet simple resolutions to fix your entire list of issues easily.